Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Elise's 1st semester....

Well, the first semester of my college career is officially in the books, and what a first semester it has been! Not only has my friend list on Facebook grown, but I’m now 17 credits closer to a diploma :)! After several hours of studying, I passed all of my finals with ease and managed to get grades that pleased both my parents and me.
Southwest has been the perfect place for me to spread my wings during my first semester at college. At my home away from home I’ve met some great new friends that have made the transition to college much easier. SMSU is the perfect size for me to meet new friends but not get lost in the crowd or become just a number to my professors.

Now that I’m back home for the holiday break, I miss those friends and my life back at SMSU. I’m looking forward to taking on a new schedule next semester with different classes and more friends to enjoy my college experience with.

No comments:

Post a Comment