Monday, March 1, 2010

Juno's Spring Semseter

Hi Everyone...
This week was kinda busy for me. ISO had a fund raising program for Haiti. We were selling MoMos. Its a steamed dumplings served with tomato sauce. Thank you all for buying some
and helping ISO raise fund. :)

We had a General Meeting for ISO this week to discuss about the upcoming programs. Though the powerpoint gave us some problem, it was a good discussion and
support from all who attended the meeting... We had free pizza and pop... hehe... I enjoyed it a lot because I was starving. :)

Mid-Term is on its way, so I should say I had couple of papers to type, three quizzes and an exam last week. I've got 4 exams next week and two papers due.. wish me luck..I really need it.

Well, besides studies..ISO is taking a trip to State capital and Mall of America this Saturday. I hope all will have fun and get to do some shopping. Spring Break is arriving, so Im excited about it.
I am ready for a break... hehe..Wish you all the best for your Mid-Term. Study well and keep yourself warm. Take Care. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment