Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back to the Grind

Hey Everyone,
It's Ike Wilson and the great spring break is over. Back to school time. It's always fun to see everyone back in Marshall again after a week of not seeing them. My friends here are awesome! First thing we all did when everyone got back was hang out in my apartment to catch up. Everyone shared what they did for the break. It was great. One of my friends went to San Diego and soaked up a lot of sun. Another left for Connecticut because he had family there that he wanted to visit. As for me, I stayed in Marshall. I hung out with a few of the SMSU counselors, a friend that I hadn't seen since August came, and I went to two of my friend's birthday parties. In between that I hung out in my apartment and relaxed. It's always good to have a time when you know you have nothing to do so you can just sit back and do nothing. Paradise. Well time to get back into school mode. See ya!

Ike Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment