Friday, September 23, 2011

Homecoming Week!

Hey All,

Well this week is SMSU’s 2011 Homecoming! The theme for the week is Southwest Superheros! We have many different events going on all over campus! Monday night we had a comedian on campus. I wasn’t able to attend but I heard he was hilarious and that it was packed! Last night I, along with all the rest of the 2011 Homecoming royalty, were hypnotized! It’s kind of foggy for me but I was informed by many that it was a great show! Wednesday we have Mustang Karaoke Idol that is put on by Students Today Alumni Tomorrow. Thursday evening the homecoming king and queen were crowned at coronation with a dance that followed. Tonight, the Mustang volleyball team will be playing University of Minnesota Duluth with “So You Think You Can Move Like a Mustang?” to follow. To kick off game day Saturday morning the parade will begin at 11:00am, tailgating will begin around 2:00pm, the volleyball team plays at 3:00pm, and the Mustang football team will take on Augustana with the kick off taking place at 6:00pm! For halftime entertainment I as well as the rest of the SMSU Dance Team will be performing for the first time this season! We have a great performance prepared for all the Mustang fans! Finally after the game Jonny Holmes will be playing in the RA facility! It’s a busy week but so much fun! I hope the rest doesn’t go by too fast!

Well that’s all for now! I’ll post some pictures from the week soon!

Go Mustangs!!!!

Bertina Miller

Senior - New London, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment