Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland?

It is almost to the middle of December, and Marshall has yet to have a snowfall this year. Where the heck is all this snow!? I remember this time last year, there was a good two feet of snow on the ground before Thanksgiving. Multiple times last year, I would have to dig my car out of the parking lot because there was snow all the way up to my windows. Although I like the snow, thankfully I have not had to dig my way out of anything so far this year.

I realize that the winter season is still getting underway, but I keep hearing meteorologists on the news saying that the snow is coming. Well, where exactly is this thing called snow, because I have yet to see it in Marshall. I am hoping that when I return home to the cities for the holiday season that there is at least some snow to cover the ugly brown grass outside.

I like the snow. I like going snowmobiling, skiing, and sledding during the winter months. I do not mind when the temperature starts to drop if there is snow on the ground. However, if there is no snow on the ground outside, like right now, then I hate being cold. If it’s going to be cold, then there should be snow! I am hoping that by the time Christmas rolls around, that there is a good few inches of snow on the ground because after all, Christmas is just not the same without the snow!

Go Mustangs!

Tyler Glynn
Sophomore-Jordan, MN

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete