Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fall Break… Coming Soon to SMSU!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed the homecoming festivities! The first two weekends in October are an exciting time for Mustang students. Not only was last weekend Homecoming and a big football game on Saturday but this weekend is fall break! Yes, that is correct! We have a fall break! Which also means… MIDTERMS. Time is flying by this semester. It seems like last weekend, I was moving freshman into the dorms! With midterms coming up next week, don’t freak out. Just remember to study for those pesky exams and to not procrastinate. After the midterm exams, you will get four days off of school (October 8-11).
What I’ve done for fall break included going home and relaxing my brain. I mainly hung out with family and close friends. It was nice to catch up with everyone since I hadn’t been home from college for a month. I came to find out how important those individuals were to me because of how much I missed them! I didn’t do anything special but had a great time being home and away from school for the short amount of time.
Staying on campus is also an option during break. It can be a time to get ahead on homework or to hang out with classmates and a lot of people choose that option! Whatever you choose, make sure you enjoy your time off. Take advantage of the break because some state schools don’t have that privilege! College can be whatever you make of it! HAVE FUN!

Written to you by your very own,

 Nick VonRuden

No comments:

Post a Comment