Monday, January 9, 2017

Welcome Back Mustangs! Aaron's Major Decisions!

Greetings Mustangs!

I hope everyone had a great break and you were all able to spend some quality time with the ones you care about! I have a lot to tell all of you so sit back, relax, and get ready to understand why I chose my major(s), and some of my many wonderful experiences here at SMSU!

For me, choosing my major was all about picking something that fit me and my way of life. I wanted to find something I enjoyed doing, but could also become successful at. Picking a major is not an easy decision, as there is a lot to consider. You have to have something in mind that you will enjoy and cherish for a long time. You have to pick something that you can be proud of. Coming into college, I was an Exercise Science major, and I have since added a Broadcasting and Digital Media double major. I chose Exercise Science because of my interest in the sciences and the endless job options that are associated with that. As far as Broadcast and Digital Media, I have always been told I have a good voice and was made for radio. After taking TV production last fall, I was sold: I knew I wanted to also major in that field.

Experiences have been aplenty here at SMSU. I have been able to take advantage of many opportunities including: LLPA of Lakota Living and Learning Community, SMSU Admissions Office Student Worker, SMSU Ambassador, Vice-President of Exercise Science Club, SMSU Football and Basketball productions, having my own radio show, and many others! There is so much to do and be a part of here at SMSU! The opportunities are there for anyone willing to put themselves out there!

Believe in Brown,

Aaron Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment