Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting Ready to Play Ball!

Hey Everyone!
Wow! I can't believe it is the ending to another year. Just a few weeks left until finals and then summer! YAY! It is a bittersweet feeling for me, seeing as it is the end of my Junior year. With only one year to go, I am excited for a new stage in my life, but also dreading the day I leave my second family. SMSU has brought many wonderful people and opportunities into my life. And sooo many awesome memories I will cherish forever.
As I said before, OMG finals are right around the corner! But that doesn't mean we don't have any fun around here. The weather is looking up, which bring everyone outside to enjoy it. This week we played kickball, night games and were able to get out to grill and have a bonfire or two. This weekend everyone is hoping to finally come out and cheer on our SMSU baseball and softball teams. Since we have not had the best weather, this will be the baseball team's home opener. Hope the weather decides to cooperate this time!

Have a great rest of the school year and a rockin summer! Live it up!

GO MUSTANGS!

Erin Weller
Junior - Brooten, Minnesota



No comments:

Post a Comment