Friday, March 2, 2012

Good Luck Boys!

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, spring break! While most of you are going home today, or are already home, a select few students will still be around. The SMSU men’s basketball team has made it into the semifinals of the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference basketball tournament! The guys will play Winona State University this Saturday, March 3, at 7:30 p.m. The winner (hopefully us!) will play either Bemidji State or MSU Moorhead in the championship game on Sunday, March 4, at 4:30 p.m. We cheerleaders will be going to the game(s) in Rochester to cheer on our guys.

But enough about basketball, what is everyone’s plans for spring break? I personally will be going to Rochester, but after that, I’ll be going home; no where warm and sunny for this girl. My plans are to hang out with a couple friends, have a doctor and dentist appointment (yuck), and possibly go wedding dress shopping with my sister! I’m stoked about that last part.

Enough babbling for now, I hope everyone has a wonderful spring break and don’t forget to take lots of pictures!

Rebecca Lockwood
Sophomore - Fenton, Iowa

No comments:

Post a Comment