Friday, October 26, 2012

MinneSNOWta

This past weekend I gave a tour as an SMSU Ambassador for one of our visit day programs.  It was also Family Day at SMSU where families of students were invited to come to campus and check out different events.  After my tour, I watched the volleyball team beat Minot State 3-0. Then I attended the football game where the Mustangs came out on top over Upper Iowa 38-37.  This week was a slower week for me.  I didn't have many meetings for groups and didn't have too much homework.  That's something that can always be appreciated.  There was also a Powder Puff football tournament on Wednesday night, and Thursday we received our first snow of the year!  Campus looked beautiful.  It came a little earlier than normal, but they do call it MinneSNOWta. 

SMSU Campus

Tony Schwebach
Senior - Dell Rapids, SD

No comments:

Post a Comment