Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Happenings at SMSU

WOW! It’s already October 15! In a few short months, the semester is going to be over! Here at SMSU it has been so busy, I hadn’t noticed how much time had already passed! Being on campus these past few weeks have already exceeded my expectations of SMSU. The atmosphere has been so welcoming and I love all the friendly people! Homecoming was a phenomenal time! I am so happy to say that our Mustang Football players won the Homecoming game! What a feeling! There was such a great variety of activities to get involved in and I am sure happy I did! The new SMSU logo has been announced and I love it!  I can’t wait to start wearing all the new gear for sale at Barnes & Noble on campus!

I have made so many new friends these past few weeks and such wonderful memories. Next up is Family Day, then Halloween, the Musical Comedy Murders of 1940, and then the SAC Concert with Kris Allen and Eric Hutchinson. These next few weeks are going to be a lot of fun and I am so excited to get them all rolling!

Until time next time Prospective Mustangs!

Katie Salden
Freshman - Cokato, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment