Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving Break!

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving break coming up! I know I’m ready for a home cooked meal and a lot of gravy. I’m sure some people won’t be going home on Thanksgiving, but I hope you can find some friends or people in Marshall to celebrate with. Even if you won’t be spending time with family over the break, be sure to relax and catch up on sleep. 

The end of the semester and finals are coming up faster than ever, so now is the time to prepare for all the tests and papers that will be due soon. Just a friendly reminder when you’re preparing for finals week to be sure to use the Writing Center and Speech Center in the library on the 5th floor to help with any papers or presentations. You can go in to the library and make an appointment or make an appointment online under the library tab on the SMSU homepage. I recommend making an appointment sooner rather than later. That’s just my advice!

May the finals odds be ever in your favor!


Erin Nelson 

No comments:

Post a Comment