Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brittaney C is back!

Hi everyone I have not talked to you all since last year! Between classes, work, dance practice, and writing papers for Senior Seminor I barely have a chance to do anything. But dont worry its not always that way guys this week has just been busy for me. Let me tell you about what is happening this week on campus; Monday, the wind was blowing like crazy across the roads and when I got out of my car I had to fight the wind for a good two minutes just to make it into the school. Good thing is everyone including the University President felt my pain lol and closed school at 12:30pm, so we had a half day SNOW DAY, got to love Marshall! Wednesday started Winter Meltdown, which is a week full of events that lead up to the Mens and Women's B-ball games. Yesterday was SPA day, there were people giving massages, manicures, and hair cuts, FOR FREE! I wish I could have recieved a massage but you guys should have seen the line and the signup sheet. I guess everyone need a massage after our run in with the wind lol! Tonight we have a mentalist coming to perform, that should be creepy and fun. Tomorrow, we are making our own leis for Hawaiian Night (Men & women b-ball game) on Saturday. I am excited for Hawaiian Night, everyone comes dressed in their hawaiian gear and pretends its hot outside, but I am more excited to perform at the game! Oh I forgot Saturday is the Chili Cook off as well. I wonder if I can be a taste tester lol! I really like chili. Well I will let you know how this weekend goes!

Got to love SMSU,
Brittaney C.

No comments:

Post a Comment