Friday, January 22, 2010

The latest from Tony...

Hey there. I just finished my second week of the 2010 Spring semester here at SMSU. I will keep busy this semester between classes, working in the Admissions Office, and working for my mentor scholarship in the Foundations Office. Now that classes have started rolling along, I am getting a little bit of homework. Nothing too serious though. It is Winter Meltdown Week next week so there will be a lot going on. Thursday night is the Nearly Naked Mile clothing drive. Students race through campus in the cold weather and stop at check points to take the clothes off their back to donate them to a local charity. By the end of the race students are left nearly naked or wearing a crazy costume. Saturday will be Hawaiian Night vs Bemidji State. Can't wait!!!

-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment