Friday, January 22, 2010

This just in from Elise...

Hi everybody!
I’m done with the second week of my second semester at Southwest, and it looks like I have another fun and exciting few months ahead of me here in Marshall. Though my classes this semester may be more time consuming with more homework, I have gotten a lot better at managing my time than I was in high school, and I look forward to the challenge of more difficult courses.

Next week is Winter Meltdown at SMSU and the student body is buzzing with excitement for the Hawaiian Night basketball game on Saturday and the fun activities planned for the entire week. Some of those activities include a free rock concert Tuesday night, a “Dive In” movie in the pool on Wednesday, and a Mentalist on Thursday night. To kick of the weekend, there is a dance on Friday night with a DJ, and on Saturday there will be a chili cook-off and chili tasting followed by the Hawaiian Night Basketball Game versus Bemidji. It is going to be a busy week at SMSU!

-Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment