Thursday, January 26, 2012

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

We are now three weeks into the second semester of the year. Winter break was too short for some and to long for others. However, most students were ready to come back and see their friends from college. My first class of the new semester started at 8:30 on Monday morning, it was a change to get up early after being on break. But now a few weeks in, it is starting to become routine. With a new semester of classes and a different schedule, I now have to figure out when I can eat with my friends and what days we can hang out after classes and just relax. It has been an enjoyable few weeks back to school. When we first got back from break, there was no snow and the weather was beautiful. It felt like a cool spring day, but not long after we got back it snowed and was more like Minnesota weather in the winter. We probably have around 3 inches of snow right now and that does make it cooler in the mornings on the short walk outside, from my room to the academic buildings. But the white snow is a nice change; it covers up the brown grass. Personally though I would have liked to have some snow on Christmas morning and during break, so I could have went sledding. Good luck to everyone in their second semester of the year. I hope everything goes good for you!


Go Mustangs!


Freshman - Bruce, SD

No comments:

Post a Comment