Monday, February 27, 2012

Keeping Busy

I have been keeping busy at SMSU. Thanks to a lot of help from our Career Services office, I have been preparing for the MNSU Job and Internship Fair at the Minneapolis Convention Center. On Monday, there were a lot of students from SMSU there hoping to land some internships. I got a few really good leads and I know my friends did as well. Aside, from that I have been keeping busy with homework and student organizations.

Of course, I make sure I save time to have fun too. This past weekend our basketball teams played Bemidji Friday and Duluth Saturday. This weekend they travel to Mankato. The Alumni Office is sponsoring a fan bus that me and some friends will be riding on. It should be a great time!

Tony Schwebach
Junior-Dell Rapids, SD

No comments:

Post a Comment