Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Friday!

As my summer drew to a close, I couldn’t wait to come back to SMSU and be a part of the wonderful Mustang family that I have made here in Marshall. With a full month of fall semester underway, this year has already been off to a great start. Orientation weekend came to a close and I was sad to see it end. It is a program that I am proud to be a part of.

Even though we are only a month into school, everything here on campus is in full swing; athletics, clubs and organizations, and house programs, to name a few.  The Mustang’s football game had a great crowd for their home opener against Minnesota Duluth and during Ag Bowl students dressed in country clothes to show support for agriculture. The clubs and organizations fair had a great turnout of freshmen and other students getting involved on campus. Resident Advisors are providing opportunities for students to meet and greet their neighbors in their residence halls.

Amanda and friends at the SMSU Ag Bowl.
 As for me, classes are going well, and my schedule is busy busy. Just like last year, all of my professors already know my name and I know each and every one of them really do care about my success. I am excited to see where this year takes me and I know it is going to be a great year!

Have a great day and until next time, Go Mustangs, and Go Pack GO!:)

Proud to be a Mustang,

Amanda Brunner
Sophomore – Arkansaw, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment