Thursday, September 20, 2012

One More Year

With this being the start to my final year here at SMSU, I definitely have some bittersweet feelings.  I have been a part of the Mustang family for three full years now.  I am excited to have one more year to make memories, although getting anxious to put all of this knowledge I have acquired to the test in the real world. 

In any case, all of the events here at SMSU are in full swing! We have already had a couple football games with great attendance as well as the first home volleyball games kicking off this week!  One thing I have noticed this year, that is different than any other year I have been here, is the amount of excitement throughout the student body.  The involvement with on-campus activities and just the overall social atmosphere at SMSU is in full force and it is great to see!  This year will be one of the best, I can tell already! Until next time…….GO MUSTANGS!

Laura Johnson
Senior - Maple Lake, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment