Monday, October 26, 2009

Introducing: Brittaney Collins

Hi name Brittaney Collins; I am from Miami, FL and I’m in my fourth year here at SMSU. I am a double degree in Public Administration and Business Administration with a minor in Political Science. Over the past four years I have been involved in SMSU Ambassadors, BSU, and the Homecoming Leadership Team just to name a few. But as of right know I am only in one club, which is the SMSU Showstoppers (hip-hop dance & step) that I started my freshman year in 2006. I also teach hip hop dance at Southwest School of Dance. I also had the privilege of planning the 2009 Homecoming Parade. SMSU has done so much for me in the four years that I have been here. Faculty and staff are great; I can talk to them about anything not just school. I have had the pleasure of being called my name, which may sound silly but my goal was to not be another number and here at SMSU I am not. I have learned so much here at SMSU and I plan to take it all with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment