Monday, October 12, 2009

Tony's first blog

Hey everyone.

I'm Tony, a freshman here at SMSU majoring in business administration. I graduated high school from Dell Rapids, SD. I am living in the Mustang Traditions house (AKA OBC), so when I moved in I met a lot of great people right away. The Mustang Traditions house is a new living community set up by the Alumni Association for students who are outgoing and have a lot of school spirit. We are the crazy ones in the game bibs if you ever come to a game. Orientation was a lot of fun with mud volleyball and all the activities that we did to meet new people were great. Between classes, work-study, mentee work, programs, games, studying, and avoiding the freshman 15 I have been keeping extremely busy this first month of school. I'm really looking forward to Homecoming next week. There will be a lot going on with the theme as Mustang Mardi Gras this year and Mustang Karaoke Idol!

No comments:

Post a Comment