Monday, November 28, 2011

Nearing The End of Fall Semester

To me this semester flew by! After a wonderful long weekend off for Thanksgiving, I am back at school for two more weeks then one week of finals. These next two weeks are going to fly by because of all of the last minute work needing to be done and all of the studying having to be crammed in before finals. I look forward to a month off of not having to worry about any homework and to just focus on hanging out with family and catching up with friends I haven’t seen since I left for school in August. I am excited to finish this semester up and to have another semester of college behind me! I am looking forward to next semester as I finish up with my generals and start taking my major courses!

Good luck on finals!

Kassi Hague
Sophomore-New Ulm, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment