Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall!

With the trees losing their leaves, and the cold weather approaching fast its hard to believe that November is here! Wow, where has the time gone! Before you know it, it'll be Christmas break!

This month is full of a lot of exams and projects. Also next week students will be begin registering for classes for the second semester. I'm sure glad that I have all my classes figured out already! With only being here for less then a semester I have decided my major, which is Agribusiness Management. Knowing my major is a really great feeling.

With the month of November brings sport seasons beginning and ending. I am so excited to attend Basketball games later this month. But with Basketball starting it will be sad to see Football ending.

Go Stangs!

Kayla Stenzel
Freshman-Wells,MN

No comments:

Post a Comment