Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ugly Sweaters and Holiday Gatherings

Hey Again,

I hope you all had a relaxing Thanksgiving and got some good deals on Black Friday, without any injuries! I can’t believe that Thanksgiving break has already come and gone, but that just means winter break is three weeks closer! This time of year on campus is always really exciting. Many students who have recently graduated come back this way to visit their families and usually stop by campus or spend some time down town meeting up with friends. I have three very close friends all coming back to Marshall soon and I can’t wait to see them! My house will be hosting our annual Christmas Party in a few weeks! All of our guests come dressed to impress, with a dish to share, and a ten dollar gift(usually a funny one). Last year there was a huge snowstorm, so everybody showed up in snow pants, boots, mittens, hats and a dress! It made for great memories! I look forward to seeing what is in for us this year! The SMSU Dance Team is getting ready for their first basketball performance which will take place at the Ugly Sweater game on December 10th. I found the perfect ugly sweater at a garage sale this summer and I can’t wait to bust it out. ! Well I suppose I should start putting together a few of those field experience portfolios on my to-do list! We’ll see if I can actually get anything done with all these holiday movies on TV. That’s all for now!



Bertina Miller
Senior-New London, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment