Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Registration!

The time is finally here for seniors in high school and transfer students to come and register for classes at SMSU. Registration started on Friday for transfer students and this Monday the 16th for incoming freshmen. As a University Ambassador, I get to help with some of the registration events. On Monday, I helped with Fun & Games. At this time, the incoming freshmen played ice breaker games to get to know each other better. I also got to join in on the fun and meet some of the students coming next year. Today, I get to eat lunch with the students and answer some of the questions they may have. I can remember coming to registration last year and wondering if I would know anyone, once I got here I did not recognize anyone. But by the time registration was over, I definitely got to know some of my new classmates for the next 4 years.

Go Mustangs!

Shawnalisa Reed
Freshman – Bruce, SD

No comments:

Post a Comment