Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Freshman!

This fall has been a CRAZY ride. When I first arrived here, I was surprised on how so many people helped me bring my stuff to my dorm room. It was great! Before I got to college, people always said you don't get very much room in the dorms, and you won't like living there. I really enjoy living in the dorms because I'm on campus close to everything and to all my new friends! With everything being all so new including: getting lost, a lot of free time, staying up till the break of dawn, and meeting some wonderful friends. I've also learned to take my towel with me to the shower, no rollerblading inside and where to find quarters. It's hard to believe that it's already the middle of October.

After the first couple weeks it seemed like I was at a camp with all these new friends and experiences. But now with homework and tests, it's starting to seem more like "college." I do miss my friends and family but I am still able to keep in touch with them.

Well, back to homework!

Go Stangs!

Kayla Stenzel
Freshman-Wells, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment