Friday, November 30, 2012

Welcome Back!

To start off, I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving break and got to spend a lot of time with your friends and family. I had a great break home spending time with family and friends and also hunting. I got home on Tuesday around 2:30 and had the hunters dream knocking down a perfect symmetrical 10 buck around 4:20. My family had a great hunting season with my dad shooting a 7 pointer on opening morning, myself getting one on Tuesday, and my sister on Wednesday. With all the venison though, we still had room for turkey on Thursday.


Reality came back though on Sunday night as I made the trip back to Marshall. It is always a good drive knowing that I have great friends to come back to. Then Monday hit and classes started back up again. You see more and more students in the library, including myself, trying to get a head start on their final projects and presentations.

Basketball is starting for the season. Be sure to stop by the games on Saturday in your white clothes for, “White Out,” versus Sioux Falls at 5:00 and 7:00. Congratulations and good luck to the volleyball girls who are advancing into the semi-finals today. Wrestling will start their season this weekend, so good luck to them. Also this weekend we will be having many perspective students on campus for a campus visit day so be sure to say hi!

As for me, I am busy working on final projects and presentations, memorizing a play, and gathering information together for final comprehensive exams. This weekend my Sweetmates and I are going to Brittany’s home for the weekend in Hitchcock, SD. We are looking forward to a great weekend and a break from school work for a little while.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and don’t worry, I’ll be sure to be wearing my Packer jersey on Sunday for the Packer and Viking game and hopefully a victory so I can wear it on Monday! Go Pack Go!

As always, Go Mustangs!:)

Amanda Brunner
Sophomore - Arkansaw, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment