Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Girls Night!

The craziness of senior year is finally setting in and I am starting to understand the concept of ‘senioritis.’ It is both an exciting and scary point in my life. I can count the number of classes I have left until graduation on my fingers, but I am also nervous about entering the “real world.” With this said, it is always a stress relief to have a fun night with the girls.

The past few weeks some girlfriends and I have been getting together on Thursday nights to watch Jersey Shore. Although this is the reason we get together, it usually turns into story telling, reminiscing, and laughing…. Lots of laughing! :) And of course you can’t have a girl’s night without popcorn! The time we spend together definitely refreshes the week, jump starting my motivation and focus. Sometimes a night off is the best thing for an overworked brain! Not only does it provide a well-needed night of relaxation, it allows me to keep in touch with friends throughout the week, and even meet new people.

I have come to realize that a fun night doesn’t always require going out. When you have the friends, no matter where you go a good time is guaranteed. :)

Amanda Schmitz
Senior – Sleepy Eye, MN

1 comment: